1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

First Parts Bass, still in Parts...

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by BigTreble, Jan 24, 2008.

1. BigTreble

BigTreble

Jan 3, 2006
    Canada
    I am SLOWLY putting together a P bass out of a mighty mite body and neck, and various other parts of good quality. Is it just me or do parts basses seem like a bit of a pain? Alot of trouble getting a nice fit on some things? I understand that MM parts arent the best fitting. But waiting on one part here, one part there, (i'm a lil rural haha) for all the time and money spent, I would think that I could have found something pretty nice and been playing it alot by now. But I like what I am learning, and will do it way faster/better the next time lol. Anyone else here have some good storys about one of their first parts basses?

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021