Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

First 'pirate kitty' found

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DeLorean, May 13, 2003.

1. I think my wife found the first 'Pirate Kitty' last night. She was making preparations to bring home a kitten, and bought a "Lift 'N' Sift" litter box. I had to laugh when she happily showed me her prize, as right there is a cat with an eye patch and pirate hat on the packaging.

As to the kitten, it has a perfect 'M' centered on its forehead (like Speed Racer's helmet, but not in red...). Weird.

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    congrats on your new addition to the family. :)

now pay up $20 to support the site so you too can be a pirate kitty! :D

yarr, those lift n' sift boxes be made for buried treasure, yarr.

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    aye....a marooner, he be...watch yon kitty mate...

4. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc

aye sift through yer litter and cough up 20 pieces of 8 matey, or you'll be a swabbin' from the fo'c'stle to the mizzen, you'll be...arr

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Uh, John, I think the word you wanted is "addition".;)

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    yep. oops.

boy, aren't we all the grammar nazis lately? :p (thanks for pointing that out ;) )

7. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    arrr, turner....you be a' sloshin' me meatballs, sailor

[​IMG]

8. The vet already did the 'editing' to our new addition. :D If we hadn't been at the vet's office picking up special food for another family member (since deceased, Saturday afternoon) we wouldn't have met this one.

If the nuggets from the litter pan are acceptable currency for a supporting membership, I can pay for a few years now (my wife just cleaned out two trays last night...). If not, I'll have to wait until Tuesday... The music shop I prefer has been getting pretty much all the disposable income lately.

9. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    kitty poo be no substitute for a doubloon, wog! arr!

but, i suppose booty is booty, right? pun intended...... i just wanna see paul's face when he opens a box to find 20 kitty poos :D

10. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    that is horrible:D

bp13