1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

First public performance

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Geezerman, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Well we had a school talent show tonight, we ended the show with 'Seek and Destroy' by Metallica. We started off not nervouse but by the 16th act butterflys appeared :p...the guitarist were adamant we neede mics for the backup vocals, yet guess who did the improv singing? Bah sissies they are!? I stumbled into the firsty chorus because my head was right next to the Hartke 410 i was using, and it sounded out of tune :eyebrow: ....i was ****ting my pants thinking it was out of tune, but played on. All the lights was cool and we were sweating like mad men, i've never felt a rush that awesome! theres nothign like hearing your singer put the mic to the crowd and have them sing back!...heh pictures and videos soon to follow i hope :hyper:

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Congrats! :)

3. No matter how bad you think you were, congratulate yourself on a job well done. And onto the next 100 gigs :bassist: