Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

First public performance

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by Geezerman, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Geezerman

Geezerman

Nov 28, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Well we had a school talent show tonight, we ended the show with 'Seek and Destroy' by Metallica. We started off not nervouse but by the 16th act butterflys appeared :p...the guitarist were adamant we neede mics for the backup vocals, yet guess who did the improv singing? Bah sissies they are!? I stumbled into the firsty chorus because my head was right next to the Hartke 410 i was using, and it sounded out of tune :eyebrow: ....i was ****ting my pants thinking it was out of tune, but played on. All the lights was cool and we were sweating like mad men, i've never felt a rush that awesome! theres nothign like hearing your singer put the mic to the crowd and have them sing back!...heh pictures and videos soon to follow i hope :hyper:

2. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Congrats! :)

3. No matter how bad you think you were, congratulate yourself on a job well done. And onto the next 100 gigs :bassist: