Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

First Rig!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Oddman545, Aug 6, 2002.

1. Yesterday I went into Music Go Round because they were having a huge sale because they were going out of business. So I went in and everything they had was 30% off, and a lot of stuff was already marked down. I saw this Peavey 4-12 TVX sitting there. It was in great shape so I was playing with it through a Trace Elliot GP12 and not thinking about getting it as the amp. I originally was going to buy off the internet the avatars and a QSC amp, but this was a better deal and everything so I picked it up. I've had some time to play with it now and it is really loud! It really shakes my basement floor and makes my pants shake! I love it...one thing is weird though, when I turn it up loud one speaker (which has been replaced because it looks different from the others) rattles or something, but my dad says it's probably ok. But I really like it, and I though I'd let you guys know. Hope I really did get a good buy.

Mike