1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FIRST SINGLE from my EP with my band Kissing Electric (Recorded Direct with Aguilar TH500)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by funkyfretless, Nov 25, 2015.

1. funkyfretless

funkyfretless

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Hey guys,

I wanted to share with all you my first single from my band Kissing Electric. Its electronic music done with real instruments. We feature different artists on some tracks (from singers to rappers). All the music you hear is our instruments (guitarist is creating the arp algorithm with an Eventide Pedal). Its just a trio at the core, but we bring on other instruments through out (a reverse piano in the 2nd verse and a Moog at the end of the track).

The guitarist and I wrote the track and the vocalist wrote the lyrics.

I recored direct into my Aguilar TH500 thru my De Gier Bebop with flats.

I hope you all enjoy it... and it starts with bass, whats not to love :)

[LISTEN] Kissing Electric - Drifting (Ft. Brenda Nicole Moorer) :: Indie Shuffle

Thanks for checking it out!!!

goran likes this.
  2. goran

goran

Dec 17, 2002
    Croatia
    Endorsing Artist: Bartolini
    Great track!!!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 10, 2021