Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

First The G-Bass, Then The Millennium And Now......

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ebozzz, May 31, 2003.

1. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    it looks like the Grind USA and the Grind NTB are gone. :confused: What's left in the bass lineup at Peavey? See for yourself.....

Peavey Bass Guitars

2. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine
    hmm......well, I'm sure it will be a cold day in hell when they drop the cirrus.

[edit] If you click on the Grind BXP, scroll to the botton, the NTB is there....might not be the same, but it's close enough.

3. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    I think the Cirrus was on the rocks for a while but I think that a lot of players realized that they are pretty good instruments when they finally tried one or two. Hopefully it will still be around. I like the Millenniums a lot also and I was kind of interested in that Grind USA. No dealers ever had them in stock for me to give one a try. :(

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I played a grind yesterday at my local dealer...
    I didn't like the neck, it was unfinished, and that' realy not my thing. Besides that though, it played wonderfully. Nice, low yet tight action, spacing was great, it was nice n light too, like my Koa RSB. If it wouldn't have been for the neck, and my situtaion here at home, I'd put money down on it :D.

Ray

5. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Which Grind Ray? Was it the USA, BXP or NTB?

6. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Grind USA, I think, if not, then definitly NTB. They were both there, and I think I went for the USA one, but coulda been the NTB :-/ sorry. I'll go back someday and find out :D.

Ray