1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fishman Dual Parametric D.I.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Michael Eisenman, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Michael Eisenman

Michael Eisenman Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    Price:
    These devices have been discontinued for years and are almost as rare as hens' teeth. Here's an excellent example of a much-loved piece of gear.

The Fishman Dual Parametric D.I. is essentially three devices in one. It is a high-quality electrically balanced D.I. for use on stage. It is a high input impedance instrument preamp that can be used with piezo input signals as well as other types of input signals such as microphones and magnetic pickups. And it is a two-band parametric equalizer in a compact enclosure that is both portable and durable.

Includes 10 MegΩ input impedance, phase reversal, and ground lift functions.

Fully functional, great cosmetic condition (see pics), battery included. Can use optional 9VDC power adapter (not included). The battery cover has a cracked latch, but the cover is secure. Includes original box, instruction manual, and even the registration card!

For sale only using PayPal; no trades.
    U.S. and Canada only. Shipping is included to the lower 48; if you’re in AK, HI, or Canada, let’s talk.

PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

0E8D451E-8468-4E4A-A466-0635AFC70D2B.jpeg 4A3CC3F6-EAA5-49A4-BEDD-82FB0E34B54D.jpeg 75BBFBC9-0986-4FB1-98AE-D6EA9CE23848.jpeg 0AC7C09E-13DD-4682-809D-60E4BBFC6E18.jpeg 2269AB4A-1FAE-43F4-8DC3-F7E33A1E16C9.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. paulunger

paulunger Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2002
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Don't sell it!

3. krfoss

krfoss Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    How does this compare to the Platinum preamp or other preamps?

4. Michael Eisenman

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    I have two.

5. Michael Eisenman

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    Not at all the same.

Attached Files:

6. leamdav

leamdav Gold Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2017
    Frankfort, IL
    I don't know what even half of that means, beside the word pre-amp. But this thing sounds versatile.

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Do these run on phantom power ? Cool indeed!

8. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    If I didn't have a couple of other things to buy that take priority this would be gone by now. These are REALLY hard to find, and usually go for much more.

9. Michael Eisenman

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    Unfortunately not.

10. Michael Eisenman

Jun 21, 2006
    Eugene, Oregon
    Thx. Keep checking back.

11. Michael Eisenman