1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fishman Fission

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by vlad335, Jun 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlad335

vlad335 Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    [​IMG]

Bought this unit brand new locally in Feburary. No longer playing in a band since April so it has to go. Outstanding pedal for a 3 piece band. Used this with a Behringer keyboard amp with built in effects and it sounds amazing with the chorus/delay that are built into this amp. Best guitar emulation I have ever heard.

If I find another band down the road after selling this, I will get another.

Pedal is basically brand new with all packaging and paperwork. Velcro on the back. Paid $280, asking $175 shipped in the lower 48. Paypal OK.

2. uptowndirt

uptowndirt

Feb 16, 2008
    Canada
    this is a great pedal, can't even use mine due to noise complaints, run through a 4x12 marshal it is just ......... big, 15 years and no complaints and now none with out this pumping through the marshal. to bad ,man i had the baddest sound it was sick. and the guitar player hated me. if you need to sound massive this can do it.

3. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    Can't imagine what this would be like running through a 4-12. Powerful enough through one 12".

No noise issues here. The gate on it functions perfect.

4. uptowndirt

uptowndirt

Feb 16, 2008
    Canada
    the noise complaints were from the neighbors.

5. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    Oh, my bad. Thought you were saying your pedal was noisy.

6. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    Bump

7. Wh4len

Wh4len

Sep 12, 2006
    Linkoping, Sweden
    MINE!!!!

8. vlad335