1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fist fights..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by makanudo, Oct 14, 2009.

1. makanudo

makanudo

Dec 26, 2008
    Hi there!.. so anyway, im a veri pasive person, i am not violent at all.. but today i had a problem with this dude, and he swore by all the gods and things on this planet that he was going to end me, i just walked away and let him talk all he wanted.

Now, i will try everything to avoid physical confrontation, but what if there is not a way out of it, what if the guy is 100% ready and sure to go at it..

what do you do, how do you get in the fighting mentallity, what do you do once it starts?

Looking forward to read your answers :)

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis

If he really wants to "end" you, a fist fight may not be what you are in for.:bag:

3. SpamBot

SpamBot

Dec 25, 2008
    St. Paul, MN
    Get your conceal/carry. If someone is going to attack you, you need to be able to defend yourself. As the good Doctor said, him "end[ing] you" isn't a fistfight, its a murder. Likely with a lethal weapon.

Either that or reconcile. Which is a lot cheaper than a C/C and firearm, by the way.

4. Bart: Remember when Tom had you in that headlock and you screamed, "I'm a hemophiliac!," and when he let you go, you kicked him in the back?

Homer: Yeah.

Bart: Will you teach me how to do that?

Homer: Sure, boy. First, you gotta shriek like a woman and keep sobbing until he turns away in disgust. That's when it's time to kick some back. And then when he's lying down on the ground,...

Bart: Yeah.

Homer: Kick him in the ribs.

Homer: Step on his neck.

Homer: And run like hell.

or: When a bully thinks you're going to throw a punch, you throw a glob of mud in his eyes and then you sock him when he's staggering around blinded. And there is nothing wrong with hitting someone when his back is turned. And if you get a chance, get him right in the family jewels.

5. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow
    kick em in the nutz. game over.

6. Watch and learn this:

lowsound

7. makanudo

makanudo

Dec 26, 2008
    Well he didint really say "End you", i mean it was all in spanish, it was more like kick your ass in english but i translated it that way, he wont murder me in any way lol, i dont like to say this but im crazy and im sure that if we go at it, im most likely to kill him instead of him killing me..

8. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE
    Is this a serious "end you" or like a Jr High "end you" ?

There are 3 soft spots: Eyes, throat, and crotch. Use them wisely.

9. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Getting punched in the face is a surefire way to put anyone in the "fighting mentality".

10. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    He may not mean it now, but if he loses and get embarrassed, he may want to really end you. I'm not trying to scare, but you need to realize that the world is full of fools.

11. standupright

standupright

Jul 7, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Brownchicken Browncow

love that guy.

12. Jerose

Jerose

Nov 28, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    Hahahaha beat me to it! Bas Rutten is the answer to all fighting problems.

13. makanudo

makanudo

Dec 26, 2008
    More like a high school End you, anyway if we go at it my main target is going to be the throat then ill rip his eyes with my bare fingers :D

14. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    OK, a bit of reality.
    If you walk away, and he doesn't follow you and hit you, he doesn't *really* want to fight you. He just proved that, because, he didn't.
    What he wanted was to look and feel a bigger, tougher guy than you.
    The "Walk away" test is concrete.

If, next time you see him, he starts to go off again, walk away again. Him standing in place telling you how he'll kill you is not the same as him walking after you.
    If, on the other hand, he does walk after you, hit him hard, and first.

15. makanudo

makanudo

Dec 26, 2008
    I know, but we wont really know untill i meet him again, i thought it was gonna happen today after school since i walk to get home, about just 1 block, and i thought he was going to do something while i was walking there, but he didint so i guess its just bluffin, who knows, maybe on the street when he is drunk, better for me tho, if he's drunk i've got advantage

16. Absolutely, positively the WORST advice you can receive.

While I fully agree that it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by six, there is NO WAY you can justify using deadly force (a handgun or knife) against someone who only has fists. From the standpoint of the legal position you put yourself into, you do not want to use a firearm in this situation.

And if you have a firearm anywhere near a school - concealed carry or not, which you can't get anyway unless you're over 21, at which point adolescent grade and high school idiocy is no longer an issue - you will be in more trouble than you thought possible.

OTOH, if you happen to carry a hockey stick, or walking stick, or umbrella, and this guy attacks you...a shot to the jewels as hard as you can swing, then run.

Hypotheticals are fine for discussion, but they're not real world, but he's not going to 'end you" and you're not going to be in that situation. You got to walk away this time, and that's how it usually works out. If you hang out in places where this happens again, the smart thing to do is stay the hell out of those places!

17. makanudo

makanudo

Dec 26, 2008
    what if that place is school and everywhere else? lol

18. rap138

rap138

May 29, 2007
    south of Spain
    +1

Don't even let him finish the sentence, and start hitting as hard as you can, if you are not a good fighter
    your chance is on surprise and quick as hell, there is no shame on low punches, he is asking for it, not you.
    good luck

19. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    This guy sounds like an outright bully that is going to keep hassling and hassling you. I cannot advise you what to do. You'll have to come up with that on your own

when I was a kid though the only way to stop that kind of a thing was to stand up to it with some strength. once when I was a kid playing with my friends this kid kept picking on me so I went home and told my dad. He said something to the effect of, "Son, sometimes you just have to kick a guy's #%*." So I walked back out there and the next time the kid picked on me I kicked his #%* and he didn't pick on me anymore. I've seen that backfire too though. This post is not advice, just a story from my childhood.

bc

20. makanudo

makanudo

Dec 26, 2008
    Its not a bully situation, he's just a pathetic Ahole who thinks i did something that i absolutely NOT do.. but since he is an Ahole he wont talk about it