Five years!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Lord Henry, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Classic Bowie

Also, March 2011 marks five years since I joined TB and five years since I made the great leap from a guitarist who also owns a bass to a bassist who also has a guitar. Five years into life at the low end and I must say I'm happy. Finally in a band set up that I'm happy with (I've been doing stuff on and off with the same drummer for eleven years but with me now on bass, the right guitarist, and a new singer who really seems to be working out I think I might be onto something). I think I'm now only a couple of weeks away from pulling the trigger on a sweet new Ashdown 1x15 combo, looking to record in a couple of months, and hopefully a run of gigs in the summer. All is looking good.

So anyway, that's it. Not really a thread I just wanted to share this anniversary with you fine, like-minded bass-heads.

Cheers

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021