Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flamin' Poptarts!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vince S., Apr 26, 2003.

1. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
  2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    i remeber back in high school when someone did a science experiment dealing completely with methods of destroying twinkies

3. 'You fool! you cannot harm the Twinkie!!!"

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

Man that is a band name waiting to happen!!

brad cook

5. I tried to set some poptarts on fire with my friends a few months ago. But nobody wanted to ruin their toaster, and nobody's parents would let us use the fireplace, so we decided to light a fire in a coffee can and stick the poptart in that. Then we had to do it on a pathway behind some houses in the woods, so that our moms didn't see. It didn't work too well, but it was fun, and we got to eat the leftovers later.

We were all 20 btw, as pathetic as that is. :D

6. Someone had a lot of spare time. I'll give them a 10 for effort:D :D .

jtbp

7. way_of_opiatism

way_of_opiatism 28d, 6h, 42m, 12 seconds

Feb 5, 2003
    Cobb!
    that ruled. toasters are awesome.

8. I know there is a band named toast machine.

ps. fire is cool. Just as long as you are not on fire and the cops are not there.

quick story: once a buddy of mine shot a pop bottle rocket at me and in the process the sparks from the rocket caught him on fire. It was funny. He didn't get burned or anything but it's funny to see someone forget stop, drop, and roll and replace it with run and scream.

9. :p priceless!!!

10. i have a toaster my mommy gave it to me accually they got a new one so i swipt it im gonna blow it up but the pop tart thing sounds cool

i wonder if fruit catches on fire in the toaster hmm

11. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Burning people are funny.

brad cook

12. here is a better one. Same guy too!

He thought it would be cool to light some rubbing alcohol in a can. It was. Blue and fire and all. Then he tried to blow it out. Flames shot up and caught his face on fire!

It ended up not burning him again, but he did loose some hairs on his face, and I don't think he shaves as much.

This friend of mine is probably a genius, really, but he has no common sense.

13. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    It's all fun and games until someone gets burnt.

14. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    That's pretty cool. I'm a bit devastaed that my mum chucked a toaster in th bin about 2 weeks ago because it didn't eject toast when finished, ideal conditions for the poptart flamethrower :'O(

Here's an old camping favourite of mine; place 3 unopened cans of different food on a campfire and gamble which will go first. 9 time out of 10 it's the beans!

15. yep its all fun and games till someone gets burnt then its even funner

16. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    brad cook