Flaming Lips. . . Yoshimi. . . TABS?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Voidreaver, Apr 3, 2003.

1. Voidreaver

Apr 3, 2003
    Been looking all my life for tablature from Yoshimi vs. The Pink Robots, and it saddens me to report that my quest has failed. Being a mediocre bassist, I have no hope of playing ANY of said songs by ear. So, finally, I beseech the peoples of this-place-where-people-respond-to-beseeching. Where are all the Yoshimi tabs, folks?
  2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

On the other hand - look on the bright side - you are a child prodigy at writing!! :)

Given that, that album has a release date of 2002 , then you must be less than a year old, if you have been looking for tabs "all your life"!

Great writing for a "toddler" - I congratulate you!
  3. Voidreaver

Apr 3, 2003
    Indeed, I may be a toddler with a gift for typing (and in all probability light filing). But, has it occured to you that I might come from a future where men-who-can't-find-Flaming-Lips-bass-tablature evolve from. . . well, men. Or, and even I admit that this is unlikely, perhaps I was gifted from birth with a hazy glimpse of the future, a future where my being able to play The Morning of Magicians of a four-string electric would ensure the survival of all humanity. . .
    I'm not saying it's true, and I'm not saying it's not. . . I'm just, you know, saying.
  4. I just came here looking for In the Morning of the Magicians. Resurrect, o thread