Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flash Flash revolution = awsome fun

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by slick519, May 15, 2004.

1. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    www.flashflashrevolution.com

Are there any players out there who wish to challenge me to a duel? My sn is Slick519 on FFR.

yeah, if you are new to ffr, you can go to the ffr website, or you can go to my webpage www.badasspetey.cjb.net for some more info

Slick

2. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    well dang, they must have suspended that login... it worked at one point. I guess you will just have to make one for yourself by registering at FFR. FFR is a great place, and they wont spam you or anything... if that matters.... so make your own screen names and start wasting time like a champ

slick

3. I've had an account for about two weeks now on that...and for some reason I keep playing and I don't know why!

I totally suck though, anything past standard really kicks my ass (even some standard songs do).

They're really lacking in the rock section though...the only semi-decent song there is the Zao song (gotta love christian death metal :bassist: )

EDIT: Their ranking system must be messed up, cause if I'm reading this right...I'm ranked #1 in the world. :confused:

4. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    yeah, i was like that too... but it is a thing at which you get gradually better at. You wont feel you are getting better, until you look at where you started, and where you are now... it is pretty cool. Well, 1092 games later, i am a 1337 |-|4><()|2. enough s41d?

slick

5. ok, so now my rank is back around 18,000 somewhere. So yes, for a short amount of time I was ranked #1 in the world :bassist: