1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Flash Mob Mayehm in KC

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by blendermassacre, Apr 13, 2010.

1. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    No, no. We put them on a deserted island. Fit them with electronic collars. Give them each a pack that contains a map, a compass, flashlight, bottles of water, food rations, and a weapon. Some will receive useful weapons like an ax, a gun, gps. Others receive things such as pot lids, binoculars, or matches. They have 3 days to finish each other off. If at the end of 3 days more than one is still alive, their collars explode, killing them all.

The BR Act at its finest.

2. Haha, +1

3. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    heck...I used to work there in the musicland store back in like 1993 and every friday and saturday night was like that.

4. dave64o

dave64o Talkbass Top 10 all time lowest talent/gear ratio! Gold Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2000
    Southern NJ
    I just read today's Philadelphia Inquirer and on the front page was the story of the young woman who was savagely punched in the face by one of these kids out "having fun". Lucky her, she's gotten to relive the fun and laughs daily for nearly two months now. You can read about how she's yucking it up these days here.

I hope any security cameras in that area can help identify anyone doing anything criminal, especially the morons who are out there assaulting people just for something to do.