SOLD FLASH SALE: MTD Norm Stockton Signature 5 String Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by petebass90, Aug 21, 2017.

1. petebass90

petebass90 bass enthusiast

Dec 22, 2014
    New York, NY
    Price:
    Strings:
    please delete. thank you.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. PRS-Man23

PRS-Man23 Supporting Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Boston, MA
    Every time one of these Stockton models comes up on this site, be it in the classifieds or just the general forums, I sit here in awe. These have to be the most beautiful instruments I've ever seen....
    Good luck with the sale! Who knows, maybe I'll hit the powerball and be the lucky new owner!

dralionux and petebass90 like this.
  3. Antman3820

Antman3820 Supporting Member

Feb 27, 2005
    Toms River, NJ
    I got one used last year on a trade and $$$$$. I play Sadowsky 5 jazz bass and some fender P basses.
    Norms Bass has a great slap tone. Strings on mine need to be changed, and still has awesome tone. Versatile and playability to die for. No disappointment at all.

petebass90 likes this.
  4. huebass

huebass

Oct 29, 2007
    Tennessee
    If you start considering trades let me know. Glws.

foderaman and petebass90 like this.
  5. Year? And original owner?

6. petebass90

Dec 22, 2014
    New York, NY
    Year is 2013. Not original owner. Mike is!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
    bassicg likes this.
  7. bassicg

bassicg Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Muskegon, MI
    Wow! I'm truly surprised that this is still here! I listed mine her a short while ago. Somewhat complex pre amp. Called and talked to Mike about it. Haha, when I initiated the conversation by telling him I had one his response was "Oh yeah?...nice huh"! Nevertheless, I did what he suggested KABOO!!...MY GOODNESS!! Needless to say I snatched it down from classifieds quick, fast and in a hurry!! For those of you who don't know, these basses are absolutely remarkable!!! I have not ran across and video on them that actually do them justice! SERIOUSLY! These babies are true sleepers. I know this is not the thread to bring up instrument comparisons, so I won't, but I'll say to date, it is the best bass, Iv'e owned.

8. petebass90

Dec 22, 2014
    New York, NY
    getting amazing offers, thank you all for the enormous interest. been getting compliments after compliments on the condition and sound of the bass, and the very generous price reduction.
    hopefully the perfect offer is around the corner!

9. thomasjbass

thomasjbass Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Highland Heights, OH
    Best luthier and my favorite bassist all in one model. This will be gone very quickly. GLWTS!

petebass90 and timtyler8821 like this.
  10. Spreck76

Spreck76

Dec 4, 2003
    Louisiana
    PM'd

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 29, 2021