1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Flats - La Bella Deep Talkin' & Chromes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TheLowDown33, Jan 3, 2021.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Price:
    20-30
    United States
    Cleaning out some accumulated parts I no longer need. Strings are used but have plenty of life left in them. Free shipping CONUS, no trades please.

Fender Player Precision Pickguard - SOLD- taken off of the recent special run with the turquoise body. Has a small scratch on the upper half.

La Bella Deep Talkin Flats - $30 - Cut for a Stingray/Sterling 4 string. They are the 760FS (Standard .045 .065 .085 .105)

D'addario Chromes - $20 - Cut for a Fender headstock, Light (50-70-85-105)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    Mediocrity Man likes this.
  2. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Wantage, New Jersey
    I wonder if that pick guard would fit on a 2014 American Special?

3. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    If it has the same hole pattern and a 20 fret body/neck, I'd wager that it would probably fit

Mediocrity Man likes this.
  4. Interested in the pickguard. PM Sent

5. basshawk21

basshawk21 Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    I would like the pickguard if it hasn't been claimed.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021