1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Flea Bass Gig Bag "It's a fleabag!"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Dec 14, 2018.

1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Price:
    I got this flea bass bag sent to me from a different bass I bought and I don't need the bag.

It's clean, has no bar room or smoke shop odor and its in absolutly supurb condition. About as close to new as they come.

Interior measurements are 15" at the wider lower portion of the body and 47" in length. It's for a 34" scale basses. It'll fit more than a flea bass. Fender Jazz bass and EB Stingrays will fit as well.

* The outside has very durable material.
    * the lettering and smile pictures are made with white stitching. It's not silk screened or painted.
    * It has a larger sturdy zipper with two zipper pockets on the outside.
    * The padding is 3/4 inch thick all the way around.

These don't sell as seperate items and I have not seen any sold on the bay. I don't even think they are made any more. So I am a bit at a loss in determining the value of these. In terms of quality is very comparable to the Gator 4G which sells for $50.

So we'll say $39 for the bag plus $18 priority shipping (with tracking and insurance) to whereever you live.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Jeff Elkins, Fred312b and 123321 like this.
  2. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    And......Sold.