Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FLEA OR LES CLAPOOL?

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by basskid, Apr 11, 2002.

1. Flea

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Les Claypool

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basskid

basskid

May 2, 2001
    Oak Park, IL
    Two of the greatest bass players still in their hayday. Who do you like? Flea of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, or Les Claypool of Primus and various side projects.

2. I'd have to say they're far from being the "greatest bass players," though ranking musicians is difficult and/or absurd unless you have some specific criteria to evaluate them. I enjoy listening to both, which is enough for me. No poll choice for that, though. Word.

3. basskid

basskid

May 2, 2001
    Oak Park, IL
    Ok, i said "Greatest bass players still in their hayday" that means, still making the best music of their lives. And this is all on personal opinion. They are my two favorites. Don't take any of this so seriously. Just pick which one you like more/ inspires you more/ you think is better/ you think has more technical skill. WHATEVER MAN

4. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    this very question has been done to death and the people at one time even spoke up against posting useless threads like this, so its closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.