Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flea

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Joe Turski, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    I think flea & anthony were in a movie called the chase along with henry rollins. And flea played the prefect part in fear and loathing in las vegas
    (awsome movie, If anyone has ever done what they do.I'm sure they'll understand!)

Joe :p

2. fastplant

fastplant

Sep 26, 2002
    Connecticut
    I think Flea was also in Motorama, you should check that one out. :rolleyes:

3. i forget were the site is rite now but it list every movie both of them have been in. i think the best role of flea's was needles, from bttf. i think he was in all the but i know for sure the last to

4. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    which part does Flea play in Fear & Loathing?? I havent seen it in a while and I dont remember seeing him

5. hunter has a flash back to a jefferson airplain show, and he spill's acid on his sleeve in the barthroom and flea licks it off.

6. Mental Octopus

Mental Octopus

May 24, 2003
    i saw him in a pauly shore (forgot which one) movie as a tattoo artist. and i hear he also had a pretty decent role in my own private idaho. i cant think of any others..but he does play bass occasionally you know :rolleyes:

7. you can check on imdb.com do a search on Michael Balzary.

8. That's not your everyday, run of the mill acid, that was a pure batch of LSD-25, powder form.

don't ask me how i know.

9. The movie is called "Son In Law", BUUUUUUUUUddy :D, and I believe he's a voice for a cartoon character as well.

10. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    He does a voice on the Nickelodeon show Wild Thornberries and he was also in the Big Lebowski-- among many other things.

11. alexclaber

alexclaber Commercial User

Jun 19, 2001
    Brighton, UK
    Director - Barefaced Ltd
    He's also driving the other pickup truck in the last scene in Back To The Future III.

Alex

12. Corbis

Corbis Guest

Feb 19, 2003
    Wamego KS
    He also got McFly fired in the 2nd one.

When I was little I used to love those movies I watched at least one BTTF everyday. :)

13. What about his part in the big lebowski?????

14. brake

brake

Jun 23, 2003
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    wasnt he a Nhilist in it? *pops in DVD*

15. relman, i wacth this movie l;iek 2 times a week, i cant belive i didnt say that it was powder. i sure wish i had some.

16. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    "We can't stop here, this is bat country". Ahh Fear and Loathing, such a great movie. :D

Another cool musician cameo is Perry Farrel in Doom Generation.

17. have u seen were the bufflo roam(sorry about spelling) i think hennry rollins is the hardist working musician actor. hes in so many movies.

18. miccheck1516

miccheck1516 Guest

Feb 15, 2003
    Ireland

Thats gotta be the best film ever made

19. Do a search in this forum for movies flea has been in and there is a complete list of every movie Flea has ever been in. The search tool is your friend.

20. The Big Lebowski is my all time favorite movie.