Fleabass Streetbass... thoughts?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Conzo93, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Hey everyone I've just bought this online for a christmas present, got it for about £200 new and Im wondering what you all think of it?

[​IMG]

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    I think it looks pretty cool. Fleabass went out of business, so give it a good once over when you get it to make sure nothing is wrong with it since there won't be any factory warranty or anything.

3. Wow I just read about that, now I feel so lucky! I heard that they will be conswidered 'collectibles' ina few years so I'll definitely be taking them up on that. But right now Im just looking forward to getting one and having a go on it.
    The company shutting down is kind of a spanner to my plan as I had planned to get another 1 or 2 and customise them (maybe cutting a hole and putting a precision pickup in?) but ah well, least I got a nice bass.

4. TwinBass

TwinBass

Oct 5, 2007
    Spokane, WA
    It looks like a tooth. :bag:

5. thats pretty damn cool if you ask me :) nothin wrong with bein different!

6. NewtoBass33

NewtoBass33

May 25, 2011
    I have no clue what that amout is in American dollars but I love Fleabass guitars, I played one at my local music store and loved its sound and feel. I would buy one but I am waiting to buy a nice bass (Gibson Krist Novoselic signature) when I take lessons (which I am starting probably next Monday store is closed tommorow for Columbus Day) and get better at bass guitar/ I honestly think had Fleabass had a better price point they would have stayed in business.

7. I wouldn't plan on retiring on the appreciation of those basses, but stranger things have happened. Just MHO.

Rick B.

8. echoSE7EN

echoSE7EN

Jul 1, 2010
    Balto., MD
    If that bass holds together long enough to be considered a collectible...

9. I will be taking good care of it, that all I'm sayin...

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021