Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flecktones. Twice. In the span of 18 hours.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Sheep Man, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Yeah. I saw the Flecktones play at the Wiltern last night, and they were amazing.

Then I went to Amoeba today to buy some Flecktones CDs, and they played a short set there, too. :D

Unfortunately, I didn't get in line for autographs/meet the band, because the line was ridiculously long, and I had to get home to help clean up the apartment from the...
    little...
    party we had at our place last night. :p

2. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I can't WAIT to see them this Friday at the Fillmore...:D

3. Hey Sheep Man, I was at Amoeba today too! You might have seen me. I looked like this :eek: the whole time as i watched Victor play.

I couldn't belive i got to see him play that close and it only cost me $1.50 for parking at the cinerama dome! heh what a DEAL!

4. :eek:
    I pretty much gave up on anyone from TB being there, since no one mentioned anything about it yesterday. :p

You may have noticed me, the nearly bald Asian kid with glasses. :p

5. That must've been a great day.

I'm going to see them Tuesday, so I'm happy.

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    man, you don't know how much I wanted to go to that show.

but, being in boston...nope!

I won't get to see them for a WHILE, I'll be in cali when they leave cali, and then later when vic is out there I'll be back out here, and then when I get back there again he'll be here!

some luck :meh: