1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Flight case for bass pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by twocargar, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Update: Without the 4" of foam, Taurus I and Taurus II pedals would fit nicely in these. Taurus III's are too big.

For sale/for trade: TWO Image Production Services brand flight ATA case with recessed handles and heavy duty removable casters. Great for lighting equipment, bass pedals, computer equipment, or customize the interior to your liking. Made in Worcester, MA!

Inside dimensions (without foam): 31 3/4" x 22" x 11"
    Outside dimensions: 33" x 24" x 12"

[DEL]$75[/DEL] $60 or best reasonable offer, cash or Paypal, or trade for bass combo amp or bass amp head. Buyer pays shipping costs. USPS seems to be around $30 if I ship it with the wheels off (and stored inside) without a box for the two quotes I've got for TB members in FL and CO, and shipped one to OH for $30 as well via FedEx.

Can meet in Manchester, NH area or north of Boston.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1365035934.655181.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1365035949.936530.
    [​IMG]

2. kcole4001

kcole4001

Oct 7, 2009
    Nova Scotia
    Nice!
    Not quite big enough for Taurus IIIs, though (25 X 24 X 8 1/2)

Very good price, good luck with the sale.

3. Wow, the T3's are big boys! I put my DIY pedals in mine (I have 2 of these cases).

Thanks for the info!

[DEL]Edit: The Taurus III's will fit in these if you remove some of the foam in the lid and bottom.[/DEL]

4. Lower price bump

5. kcole4001

kcole4001

Oct 7, 2009
    Nova Scotia
    If your case was big enough, I'd be all over it!
    That's a great price.

The original Taurus pedals have a smaller footprint and may fit, not sure about the dimensions.
    there's a vid on the Moog site with Geddy and it shows the two pedal sets together,and they're definitely smaller.

6. PK-5's seem to fit in there based on their dimensions: 22 inches x 17 inches x 5 inches (425 x 560 x 120 mm), with plenty of room for cables and what not. :bassist:

7. JJansen

JJansen

Feb 26, 2013
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, Blackstar Amps, Intune Guitar Picks
    If my taurus 1s fit I'd be all over this :(

8. I've had a couple people ask me about the Taurus I fitting. According to the Taurus I manual, they are 24 3/16" x 19 7/8" x 8 5/16". The case is 31 3/4" x 22" x 11" on the inside if you take out the foam. [DEL]The Taurus is too tall, sorry. :crying:[/DEL]

Edit: The Taurus I's & III's seem like they would fit. Originally I was measuring the inside dimensions with the 4" of foam in it. Replace some of that foam with thinner material and I think it'd be perfect!

9. kcole4001

kcole4001

Oct 7, 2009
    Nova Scotia
    Free bump again for a great deal.

10. Thanks, man! :D

11. One on hold for JJansen. I have two of these.

12. One sold, one still available!

13. JJansen

JJansen

Feb 26, 2013
    Unbelievable deal guys, you can get a Taurus case for 1/4 of the price. It will take a little modding of the foam, but lets face it most of us have had to do worse with our basses at some point :)

14. Thanks! Yes, I think this is a great case for a Taurus, Roland PK-series or other bass pedals. Plenty of room for cables, etc., too.

15. JJansen

JJansen

Feb 26, 2013
    Thanks again, and it took 30 mins with an exacto knife, but no doubt about it my Taurus 1s fit perfectly snug. And I was going to spend $400 on a custom built case:scowl: awesome deal here guys, and I can email pics of what I did for anyone interested. Thanks again twocargar!!!

16. Thank YOU! Enjoy, my man!

17. BigDBass

BigDBass PWIYB!

Any idea on fit for Taurus II?
    Mine is not readily accessible to measure. :(

18. Looks like the T2's pedalboard will fit perfectly, and you could probably customize the foam to fit the synth module in there too. :D

From page 47 of the Taurus II's manual.
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1367470872.519778.

19. MIDI pedal and Taurus Pedal bump

20. Great price for a road case for your MIDI pedals/PK-5's or Taurus I or II Pedals!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.