Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

flight case latches

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by violatedppl, Oct 4, 2005.

  1. the latches I am looking for are the ones that come on flight cases/rack cases also. That turn when they lock and the handle kinda flips down. I have not been able to find these any where. just hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
  2. tplyons


    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ