1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Flight Cases In UK

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by hallo, Mar 4, 2008.

1. hallo

hallo

May 1, 2007
    Staffs, UK
    Hey, im looking to get my Ampeg B200r flightcased. Anyone know of any good solid companies that produce these or can custom build these? Doesn't even need to be a company, to be honest id rather have some guy who builds them in his garage. Just need a good quality flightcase..
    Thanks

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Flightcase Warehouse :)

3. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    DIY? It's quite easy to build cases yourself. They will perhaps not look as nice as the readymade ones you can buy, but they're usually sturdier.

4. Fishbrain

Fishbrain

Dec 8, 2000
    England, Liverpool
    Endorsing Artist: Warwick Bass and Amp
    I've just ordered a bass flight case off here http://www.thomann.de/ and even though they're in Germany they are very reasonabley priced even after shippings been added. They do some amp cases too but I'm not sure which, worth a look though.

5. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    +1 for Thomann. They're reliable and great to deal with.

6. ahmed123

ahmed123

Oct 11, 2013
    Hi i have previously and still get my flight cases from Trifibre flight cases.
    They are friendly and the cases were made to suit my needs.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014