Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flight Cases (Rack) in the UK

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Where are good places to get rack cases in the UK, ive looked at a few, but they are pretty expensive :(

Went with an SKB 8U shockmount case a while back, but its too big, and, altho they say it can handle the weight of my SVT II, i just dont trust it, im looking for something thats 4U now, preferably ATA style case

Cheers :)

2. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    I have a local guy who makes rack cases and hard cases, he made me an excellent semi flight case for my bass for £40, it's built like a rock. The guy doesn't have a shop or a site, he retired from the shop he owned ages ago, he just has a small workshop now. I might be able to put you in touch, I'm not sure about his racks but I was planning to contact him about making me one soon.

3. Cool, i might go down that route, there was a guy fairly locally here that was taking orders so to speak, to see how many people would be buying so he could get parts and stuff, but he never seemed to get round to it :(