1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Flight to Nashville first thing in the morning?!?!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Jake Morris, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Jake Morris

Jake Morris

Jun 10, 2009
    North Jersey
    Hey guys. I just got a call to fly into Nashville first thing tomorrow morning for a jam/recording with an up and coming artist (singer)!:hyper: I literally just got the call and really hope this works out! I will be posting more as I find out more hahaha but I dont know much about Nashville can anyone let me know what to expect? :hyper:

2. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Congrats and good luck! :bassist:

3. Jake Morris

Jake Morris

Jun 10, 2009
    North Jersey
    Thanks man

4. Never been to Nashville but my wife has. She grew up in Tennessee. She said Nashville is not a really huge city and the people are very friendly there. She said it's a fun place with a strong Christian influence (if that doesn't bother you). It's the center of the Contemporary Christian and Country music scenes.

Congrats, bro!

5. sure can (though not as much as some others about the music scene)...what would you like to know?

davesignatureII-1.

6. Jake Morris

Jake Morris

Jun 10, 2009
    North Jersey
    Well I got more details and its not worth my time or money hahaha. It was a 50/50 gamble, probably only 20% chance of anything good coming from it and all travel expenses would be coming out of my pocket for something that doesn't pay hahaha. So oh well hahaha. I got gigs lined up with good connections for what I want to do so it really wasn't worth my time I guess. Should still check out Nashville some day.