1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Flipster Pedal - needs tinkering $60 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by stflbn, Apr 14, 2009.

1. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    I'd like $60 shipped and insured for it which is $10 less than an unbuilt pedal not including shipping. Includes the pedal and a bag of spare parts provided by bongo.

I got this OLC Flipster pedal from Bongomania a few months ago. It was built by him and he'd not gotten a chance to debug it and tinker with the settings and such. It powers fine, but sound seems that it's not making it's way completely through the pedal, or at least seems what's happening for me.

Since I've had it I have not had a chance to do anything with it as I've been busy with both design projects as well as a couple new music projects.

So, if someone wants it with the understanding that you'll need to be a pedal/soldering/electronics tinkerer, I'm willing to part with it. It doesn't look like my time is going to open up soon.

I'd also trade it for a Boss OC-3 or other Octave pedal, or other pedals you may have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Bongomania's original sale thread is here...
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521115