Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flite Sound 1x15, 8 ohm ULTRALIGHT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by adouglas, Jan 12, 2006.

1. adouglas

adouglas

Jun 23, 2003
    Bridgeport, CT
    Nearly new Flite Sound 1x15 cabinet, 8 ohm. Speakon and 1/4" inputs. Mint. I bought this last summer as I was in the process of downsizing my rig (it replaced a 2x12). Just recently I completely eliminated the need for my rig...I have a Bose PAS and new developments allow me to use it all by itself. So the cabinet is for sale. The really, REALLY cool thing about this cabinet is that it's incredibly light...about 25 lbs. This is because of Flite Sound's construction method, which does not use plywood or particle board. The cabinet is made of a proprietary wood/foam/wood composite. Do some searching on these cabinets...they're the real deal. The cabinet cost me $450 direct from Flite (I have the receipt). Asking 2/3 of that...$300. Paypal preferred. You can check my feedback at ebay... user name adouglas2001. email adouglas (at) optonline (dot) net. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. adouglas

adouglas

Jun 23, 2003
    Bridgeport, CT
    Answers to some questions I've gotten:

The cabinet dimensions are 18 x 18 x 14, and according to my bathroom scale it's 25 lbs. exactly.

For shipping purposes, I'm assuming 22 x 22 x 18 for the box, 30 lbs. Insurance and a couple of bucks to pay for packing supplies will add 7 or 8 dollars to the cost of shipping. It'll ship from zip 06897.

3. adouglas

adouglas

Jun 23, 2003
    Bridgeport, CT
    Hi ho, hi ho, it's to the Bay we go....