1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Float in Parade

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bill h, Jul 25, 2003.

1. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    In the small town that I live in we have a small festival. They have three bands, a parade, tug-a-war, etc. lots of stuff. The band I am in is a cover band that plays stuff from Greenday to Black Crows to Rage Against The Machine and the likes. We get to play in the park from 4:00 till 9:00 then a country band plays. The committee that put all this together said we (my band) have to have a float in the Parade. We have no clue as what to do? Any help would be very cool. thanks

2. mans0n

mans0n

Jun 15, 2002
    Convertable car, with a towing jack towing a small trailer, honey all over the car and trailer throw shipping peanuts all over both... instant float... some power inverters and you are set!

:confused:

....really i have no clue

3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Car, lawn chair and some weather balloons, all you need. You may get an award for it! ;)

4. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN
    We where thinking of putting a Bar on a trailer and us drinking with three very good looking cocktail waitresses.