Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Flowers for Prom

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, Apr 24, 2004.

1. What type of flowers are appropriate for prom? I assume that a wrist corsage is mandatory, but is something in addition appropriate? Thanks.

2. By-Tor

By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    I recommend the posted thread, it's funny with some good advice.

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Whew. Prom will be much easier than formal. :p

No f'ing tux this time... All black. With a leopard print tie, maybe socks, dickies pants, and my stud belt. Mwu ha ha. And if it is allowed, I even get to wear my vans. :p

4. Thanks for the link guys! There's lots of good info there.

Mike--are you serious? Prom without a tux? Not a chance! I don't think they'd let me in, and even if they did, that would be the most embarassing situation ever.

5. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    On my side of the tracks, Winter Formal is the biggest "dress up and look pretty and smell nice" night... That was in like... January.

Prom is more loose... Wacky outfits are more or less encouraged... Besides, the leopard print was her idea. :p

6. wat you talkin bout "if its allowed"

man i pimped out my tux and converse all stars (b&w of course) at my prom this year

7. take your bass to prom, come on, show your commitement

8. :D

9. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    last year our "date" (friend who was prepared to dress up) bought us a bunch of white lilies.

how uber goth of us :cool:

10. When a m-aaan loves a wo-mannnnnn.....

11. Hey, so what types/colors of flowers and ribbons would match a silver dress? Thanks!

12. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    zebra print. flowers AND ribbon! :D