Flying Under Stockholm

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FL Knifemaker, Dec 27, 2007.

1. First the Ghostrider on his motorcycle, now this!!! :D Isn't there any Cops in Stockholm?? :confused: :eyebrow:

As an RC NUT myself, I'll just say NICE flying!!

2. flakeh

flakeh Inactive

Apr 21, 2007
    Ontario, Canada

3. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland
    I was driving through that tunnel just a couple of months ago - no RC planes around then :D And the answer is no, not too many traffic cops.

4. Ericman197

Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Iowa
    Sweet, although I'm not sure how exactly the planes exploded. I used to drive nitro R/C cars all the time and they never blew up. Occasionally the engine would die due to improper carburetor setting, or seizing from overheating... but nothing too dramatic.

Electric cars were fun too, but I never had a battery pack blow either. However, they would get smokin' hot from the high current load. My Emaxx would fllllyyyy with a brushless motor. The new ones however are so much more sophisticated... brushless motors stock!?!? Limited slip differentials?! Wow. I'm really tempted to get another...

e: oh wait, brushless isn't stock. Still, I always thought those cars were pretty cheap when you consider how sophisticated they are as toys, and how much more fun you can have with them than just about anything else.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021