1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Focus 2 (series II)

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Tom Baldwin, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am selling my series II Focus 2-channel head. I got a series III Focus when they first came out, and have been holding on to the old one for a backup, (and nostalgia) but I have another backup now and I just don't need two Foci (?)

The amp is in excellent shape cosmetically and operates perfectly. Includes brand new carry case (never used), power cord, and will ship in original AI box.

PRICE DROP - $650, price includes shipping to CONUS. Paypal preferred.

2. Bump for price drop. Pics on request.

3. Bump. Price drop to $650.

4. Bump.

5. kittyboy

kittyboy Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    This is a great PA amp too.

FWIW, Rick Jones of AI says the fx quality on series II is superior to series III--they couldn't get the chips they wanted.

The new replacement for the Focus has quality fx chips again.

I'm keeping my focus2 series II for this reason.

Great head here folks, lots of power too--just not quite as much as series III.

OP, might want to post the specs--people don't know how powerful these are...

6. Thanks for the endorsement! Yes, the series II is 350/600 watts. Also the 1/4" channel has two separate inputs, a 1 megaohm and a 10 megaohm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.