Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fodera Anthony Jackson 6 Contrabass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lamarjones, Sep 23, 2004.

1. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    You guys seem like a Fodera crowd, so before I end up selling it, I figure I'll give you a shot at what some people consider a dream bass. Me personally, the bass rocks the casbah! But I need a bolt on to go with my R bass singlecut.

[​IMG]

Got it from a good friend in Fla, we tend to hook each other up. Anyways, I will be looking for the 4300 range, so if you got a trade in mind let me know before I start peddling it.

You can see a scratch near the input jack, there is a little bit of rash on the back, but besides that the bass is in excellent condition. If you are considering it, you probably know what they go for used and new, so let me know if you are interested. Any trades would have to involve at least one really nice bass. Not trying to get 4 or 5 lesser basses for it.

2. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Bump/Question....Is it pronounced Fod-Air-Uh, or Fod-Ur-Uh?

3. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

The first one.

4. bassnote6

bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    SYRACUSE NEW YORK
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    is this the 36" scale that was on here not too long ago?

5. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
  6. lamarjones

lamarjones Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2002
    Raleigh, NC
    Yes it was. Set it up a little and cleaned some electronics, if I had the dough, I might keep it. I got some new R basses and a new nordstrand coming, both 6's and I need a bolt on as my main bass is a 5 N/T.

I took some pics, I will try and post them up here in a bit.

7. Bump for the Fo-DARE-uh :)

I owned this one for a few months, very nice. Nice bottom, smooth mids, yet very clear up top (to my ears). Top of the line, and classy.