1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

fodera Anthony Jackson Presentation

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jbass9, Apr 15, 2009.

1. jbass9

jbass9

Feb 12, 2008
    I have a very rare and beautiful Fodera Anthony Jackson Presentation 6 string bass. singlecut!
    The top is "flame" Ash and the the body is ash as well--it has a nice golden look to the wood.
    Gold hardware, one single passive Bart pickup
    the neck is amazing on this bass. the action is low and super fast. the board is rosewood with an ebony binding! seperating the two is a thin layer of maple its a very cool stunning neck!

The tone of this bass is huge- 6 sting very percussive and dynamic. the bass is a tonal dream. playing chords are especially nice, yet finger work can be aggressive and dramatic. this bass really is a treasure!

The bass is signed by Anthony on the back as well. comes with original case. I've installed a new updated trussrod as well!!!
    Dont miss out one one of the worlds finest instruments.
    pics are available to very serious inqueries only. you can also, visit www.thelowend.net sold gallery fodera to see more detailed pics now

thanks for your time

no trades 8k firm UPDATE: I'm accepting fodera Only trade offers plus cash. or full cash sale...

CIMG6736.

CIMG6738.

CIMG6741.

email me with more questions jonbristol9@mac.com

2. wow!! My jaw just dropped!! Bump for fine a$$ bass! Wish i had the $$

3. gruuv

gruuv

Jan 23, 2004
    Tennessee
    One of my favorite Foderas...

4. nuga

nuga

Nov 16, 2008
    Kansas City

here is a clip of it... not that specific one, but that model

5. jbass9

jbass9

Feb 12, 2008
    that clip is amazing. I've watched it over and over... Its like a musical action movie. theres a few more clips of Fodera aj presentations on youtube as well all very cool.

Thanks for looking.

6. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF (North) Bay Area
    +1 Anthony Jackson is the man!

7. Bassbwithu

Bassbwithu Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2004
    McKinney, TX
    Unreal.

8. cabcreaser

cabcreaser Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    why am I trying really hard not to figure out a way to pay for this? this gas is uncontrollable . . .

9. Now let's just wait for AJ to come here and tell you not to sell it or to sell it to a serious player only :D. Well, he did that once, I can only dream if he did that another time.

10. jbass9

jbass9

Feb 12, 2008
    bumper

11. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    Free bump. These basses are serious - and you never see them for sale. And I've never seen one at this price!

I've owned played a whole bunch of really nice basses and my AJ Presentation, without exception, trumps every one of them.

JC

12. wow, great bass! hope this goes to a good home...

i might be totally wrong, but that AJ presentation looks a heck of a lot like this one

13. Oh........my..........goodness!!

What a dream bass.

14. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    Don't sell it...

15. Spencer!

Spencer!

Jun 25, 2006
    Seattle
    Owner, Pike Amplification & 3Leaf Audio
    :eek: simplicity at its best.

16. bottomzone

bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
    Great clip! Simon Phillips is one of my favorite drummers-he's just sick!!!!!!!!!

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool:

17. excuse if I sound like an AJ noob, but is he using a pick in this clip?

18. correct!
    this is a place where you can re-direct the 'finger elitists' when they get on their high horse about people who play bass with picks. having said that, i really gotta work on my pick playing!

another bump for this fine bass.

19. jbass9

jbass9

Feb 12, 2008
    Thanks for all the great comments. I may just hang on to it and pleed temporary insanity... I'm surprised I havent seem more interest, but its a tough time for many people... I was thinking about putting in a duncan with a rosewood cover and maybe black hardware...

This bass plays so nice the neck is perfection its a musical feast if you will.

thanks again everyone

JB

20. glad you came to your sense mate. this is a real beauty - plus it's been in the hands of the master himself! i'd give my right nut to meet that guy.