Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

fodera basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tommytoughnuts, Apr 26, 2005.

1. tommytoughnuts

tommytoughnuts

Jan 26, 2005
    hey i recently tried a fotera monarch deluxe and fell in love with it. i definitely want to get one but i havent been able to get a proce out of fodera. i've emailed them and called them several times and they have not returned by emails and i have gotten a busy signal everytime i try to call.
    so here's where you all come in....
    do any of you guys have any idea of what the price range is for a fodera monarch deluxe 4 string?
    please be brutally honest...i can save ;)
    -Tom

2. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    $5000-6000, I think?

3. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    I really don't know much about them, but i know that its Wooten's main bass. Just because of that i'd imagine its pretty sweet...

4. I saw many basses (monarch 4!) on the web for around 3000-45000$$, depending on woods, options....
    5000-6000$$ is more for emperor I and others "Big" Fodera I think!

Vince

5. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Vince is right. Try contacting a dealer as well like thegrooveshoppe.com. Fodera is pretty busy and prefers to have their dealers handle this kinda stuff I believe.

6. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
  7. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    List price on a Monarch Deluxe is $5274. The street prices are obviously lower than List. PM me if you need more detail.

8. Uziel

Uziel

Sep 2, 2003
    France
    someone know where i can find black jack nut and washer (for switchcraft) liike on those fodera ?