1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

fodera basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tommytoughnuts, Apr 26, 2005.

1. tommytoughnuts

tommytoughnuts

Jan 26, 2005
    hey i recently tried a fotera monarch deluxe and fell in love with it. i definitely want to get one but i havent been able to get a proce out of fodera. i've emailed them and called them several times and they have not returned by emails and i have gotten a busy signal everytime i try to call.
    so here's where you all come in....
    do any of you guys have any idea of what the price range is for a fodera monarch deluxe 4 string?
    please be brutally honest...i can save ;)
    -Tom

2. Snarf

Snarf

Jan 23, 2005
    New York, NY
    $5000-6000, I think?

3. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    I really don't know much about them, but i know that its Wooten's main bass. Just because of that i'd imagine its pretty sweet...

4. I saw many basses (monarch 4!) on the web for around 3000-45000$$, depending on woods, options....
    5000-6000$$ is more for emperor I and others "Big" Fodera I think!

Vince

5. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Vince is right. Try contacting a dealer as well like thegrooveshoppe.com. Fodera is pretty busy and prefers to have their dealers handle this kinda stuff I believe.

6. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
  7. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    List price on a Monarch Deluxe is $5274. The street prices are obviously lower than List. PM me if you need more detail.

8. Uziel

Uziel

Sep 2, 2003
    France
    someone know where i can find black jack nut and washer (for switchcraft) liike on those fodera ?