Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fodera Diamond Series strings

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by zyxwfish, Dec 12, 2002.

1. zyxwfish

zyxwfish

Dec 12, 2002
    Bethlehem, PA
    Did any one ever hear of these strings? I just switched over to them on my frettless. I like em alot.

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I have Victor Wooten signature strings on my fodera right now...they are sweet, really crisp and that crispy tone lasted a while(its starting to fade now)

3. jambassist

jambassist

Sep 1, 2002
    Easton, PA
    i use the victor wooten signature strings on my monarch. nice tone, well made strings. just wish they had the silk wrappings on them.

4. zyxwfish

zyxwfish

Dec 12, 2002
    Bethlehem, PA
    I played a Victor Wooten signiture series bass at the guitar center near my house recently. It was a real nice bass low action with p and j style configuration of pickups EMG's.

5. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I just put a set of Fodera Diamond - Compressed Wound Stainless Steel on the F Bass. Sounds great, but I prefer the DR Marcus Miller MM130 set on this bass. The Fodera's felt a little stiffer in tension - not a whole lot stiffer, but slightly stiffer. Just my personal preference.

The Fodera's sound very good, and last.

6. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    Hi!

I've used them quite a bit. I like them but not quite as much as DR's. If I can pick them up and get a deal, I grab them.:D

Rob