1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fodera Emperor 5 Deluxe Buckeye/Mahog/Rosewood/Aeros

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by theaterbass29, Apr 14, 2004.

1. theaterbass29

theaterbass29

Nov 14, 2003
    Nashville, Tennesse
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Sadowsky, D.Markley, Spector
    This bass was bought new in '03 from Bass Central. I am the second owner, though, Ive only had it for 2 weeks. Below are the features and the price.

Emperor Deluxe 5 ( Set Neck )
    Buckeye Burl Top
    Mahogany Body
    3 piece Maple neck with E. Indian Rosewood Board
    24 frets/35 inch scale
    Black Hardware
    Aero/Fodera Dual Coil Humbuckers
    Pope 3 band Preamp
    Used Case ( Case not considered in price)

This bass is in 9 out of 10 condition, with no scratches, dings, or dents. Bass will be setup to your specs with new strings of your choice before shipping.

New List price= $6250
    Dealer discount price= $5200
    My price= $4500

If you have been looking for one of these basses with this rare wood and Fodera quality, here is your chance to score one for a couple of grand less.
    Buyer pays shipping and I will cover the insurance. Buyer must prepay with U.S.P.S. money orders only. I will accept PayPal if you agree to the 3% upcharge to cover their part. No trades! No overseas sales...PERIOD! And most certainly no, I have a client that owes me money, he will pay you 3 times what you are asking with a certified bank check...blah, blah, blah...that scam is soooo old, and people are still trying to do it. Nope, just American dollars for an awesome, hand built American bass. I have many online sales references, even as recent as last week, so feel secure that you are doing business with a trustworthy individual. Pics by request,
    email me at dblnckbass@aol.com Thanks.