Fodera Emperor 5 Deluxe Buckeye/Mahog/Rosewood/Aeros

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by theaterbass29, Apr 14, 2004.

1. theaterbass29

Nov 14, 2003
    Nashville, Tennesse
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Sadowsky, D.Markley, Spector
    This bass was bought new in '03 from Bass Central. I am the second owner, though, Ive only had it for 2 weeks. Below are the features and the price.

Emperor Deluxe 5 ( Set Neck )
    Buckeye Burl Top
    Mahogany Body
    3 piece Maple neck with E. Indian Rosewood Board
    24 frets/35 inch scale
    Black Hardware
    Aero/Fodera Dual Coil Humbuckers
    Pope 3 band Preamp
    Used Case ( Case not considered in price)

This bass is in 9 out of 10 condition, with no scratches, dings, or dents. Bass will be setup to your specs with new strings of your choice before shipping.

New List price= $6250
    Dealer discount price= $5200
    My price= $4500

If you have been looking for one of these basses with this rare wood and Fodera quality, here is your chance to score one for a couple of grand less.
    Buyer pays shipping and I will cover the insurance. Buyer must prepay with U.S.P.S. money orders only. I will accept PayPal if you agree to the 3% upcharge to cover their part. No trades! No overseas sales...PERIOD! And most certainly no, I have a client that owes me money, he will pay you 3 times what you are asking with a certified bank check...blah, blah, blah...that scam is soooo old, and people are still trying to do it. Nope, just American dollars for an awesome, hand built American bass. I have many online sales references, even as recent as last week, so feel secure that you are doing business with a trustworthy individual. Pics by request,
    email me at Thanks.