1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fodera Emperor II 5 String bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by TL2Bass, Jun 4, 2014.

1. TL2Bass

TL2Bass

Nov 26, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello people,

I've been a member here for over a decade but rarely post. Apparently I don't have sufficient privileges for posting in the classified section for some reason.

I wanted to post that I have a beautiful Fodera on Ebay for anyone interested. Many on this board may remember my shop, The LA Bass Exchange when it was in Tarzana, CA. I was the founder and owner from '97-'02.

Here's the link to the listing. And thanks.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121354315055?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

2. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    You must pay the supporting membership fee in order to post classified ads.

3. bassballs27

bassballs27 Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Ontario, CANADA
    The Cable Guy is definitely not new around here, he just hasn't been by in a while, back when you didn't need to be a supporting member to post a classified ad.

I've been talking to him about this Fodera that he has for sale…..and it is definitely kick ass.

To a moderator reading this thread, The Cable Guy might need a little bit of a time just to get supporting status…..and this thread could get moved.

Just to let everyone know…..the above ad is coming from a legit person.

4. TL2Bass

TL2Bass

Nov 26, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks for the kind words, Chris! Much appreciated. I have just sent this bass to the Classifieds section as the Ebay listing has been taken down. Anyone with any questions, please ask. Thanks.