1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fodera Emporer Elite 5 string-alder/ebony/buckeye

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by narud, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    heres an emperor elite 5 with tons of options
    35"scale
    alder body
    ebony board with abalone blocks
    maple/purpleheart neck
    solid buckeye burl top
    duncan dual coils with walnut covers
    currently sporting some removable ebony ramps
    two bridges-currently has a 17.5mm hipshot, but i have the original full spaced fodera bridge and will install whichever bridge you would like.
    pope preamp
    bathroom scale puts it at 10 pounds

edit with new list price info
    emperor elite 5 $7,649
    35" scale maple/purpleheart neck $500
    abalone block inlays $600
    ebony fretboard
    alder body and centerblock
    solid buckeye burl top $1000
    duncan duals with walnut covers $1,140
    pope preamp
    gold hardware

the bass can be heard at my myspace (it had aeros in it at the time though)
    http://www.myspace.com/duranjoe

the current retail price on this is 10,889 dollars (just received info from new fodera manager on 10-23-09). after looking at what dealers are actually doing discount wise on foderas, it looks like 15% or so is the number which puts the street on this at 9200 give or take.

im asking 6800 + shipping.
    im not selling this to pay off bills or pay my rent, so please no lowball offers;)
    4012033558_5052d93ba1_b.
    3984090101_53ca982a7b_o.
    3984092059_9d493ba0b3.

no trades
    4038181275_fab81fc1be_o.
    4038929886_0b4ef32a0c_o.
    4038181309_e6559d700e_o.
    4038181329_af405fb275_o.

2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ive had some other interested parties contact me by phone from my ebay ad i have up. if anyone would like to contact me to discuss a potential deal, you can reach me at-

805-235-9614

-joe

3. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ive had some interesting trade plus cash offers, but ideally id like to make a straight cash deal as id only be selling whatever id take in. dont let that stop you from pm'ing me with ideas though

im also not set in stone on the price, but take in mind what the street price is on this. the last fodera i sold to fund this bass had the same specs except with no blocks. it sold for 75 percent of the street price and it sold fast. and at that time fodera was actually delivering ordered basses in a year from order. that aint happening right now so feel free to run an offer by me, just know that if its 5k straight, thats not going to happen

4. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    new info on actual list price above. turns out the price martha gave me(i couldnt get joey on the phone) was too low according to the current price list. ive confirmed the actual list price with our own just thumpin' who is now manager and partner at fodera.

5. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    2 down, one to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.