1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fodera Imperial Elite 6 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kessell5, Dec 2, 2017.

1. kessell5

kessell5

May 30, 2015
    Price:
    Strings:
    Hi, I purchased this Fodera Imperial Elite 6 String from a fellow TBer a couple of years ago and certain issues are forcing me to move on from it. This bass features a beautiful Non-solid Bolivian Rosewood and Ebony top, Ebony pick up covers with 2 ramps, an Ebony fingerboard with a 3 piece maple neck, a walnut body with an alder tone block, 26 small frets, 17.5 mm spacing and a 33" scale. This bass is absolutely amazing for solo play , with chords and notes that just bloom off the fingerboard effortlessly. The bass is practically flawless, and the frets are in great shape. The bass still smells new. The custom matching knobs add a really nice touch as well. Included as well are the original knobs. The weight of this bass is approximately 12 pounds. For more pictures or any questions feel free to message. Trades considered would be for Masterbuilt or Vintage Pre-CBS Strats or Teles, or nice custom shop R9/R0, Murphy etc Les Pauls.

I also have this bass listed on Reverb for those more comfortable with that route.

Bolivian Rosewood / Ebony Imperial 5 MG Elite

Prior Deal Thread:

SOLD - Fodera Imperial 6 MG Elite: Unique instrument

Edited weight, please note.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Hankenstein

Hankenstein Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Piermont, New York
    {...wow...}

kessell5 likes this.