SOLD Fodera Mike Pope 2 band Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Thumpin6string, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    Price:
    I have for sale a Fodera Mike Pope 2 Band Preamp. It is complete except for the battery clips and the jack which are easily found at Digikey or Mouser. The boards both say Fodera-Pope 1998 NYC-2. It appears to have been slightly modified. The pots have been removed from the boards and extended to fit a non-Fodera bass. There has also been a repair done to one of the traces on one board. Check out the pictures. I got this with a bunch of parts and have no need for it. I was told it was 100% functional, but I have not tested it. I'm only asking $75 shipped to the CONUS. PM me if interested.
    IMG_3081.JPG IMG_3082.JPG IMG_3083.JPG IMG_3084.JPG

123321 likes this.
  2. mustBmtd

mustBmtd Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Tennessee
    Not being or sounding rude. Even at letting it go for $75.00 bucks, with having it in your hands. I would at least have it checked or check it yourself before selling. The Pope's are kinda nice to have. What other part's do you have?

3. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    I was told it works and felt that $75 is reasonable. I don't want to take the time to unsolder my preamp and install that one to test it. I'm open to offers. The other items I have for sale are in my Sig (EA Doubler, Jim Williams preamp, Boss CS-3, Levy's 3" Strap).

123321 likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021