1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fodera Monarch Elite 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by WorktheWood, Oct 25, 2018.

1. WorktheWood

WorktheWood Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is truly a special bass with easily one of the best feeling/playing necks I've owned. Fodera Monarch Elite 6 with a solid buckeye top, walnut body, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, Duncan Dual Coils in matching wood covers, the current Pope preamp, and 34" scale. The bass is in good condition with some typical player wear, a bass this good is going to be played.

I'm interested mostly in Fodera 5's or Sadowsky NYC 5's. I'm looking to trade but would entertain an outright sell. I'll post additional pics later today.

Will also sell for $7500 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. nostatic

nostatic Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2004
    lost angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs
    Doesn't look like a Fodera bridge, so 16.5mm spacing?

3. Soundworks

Soundworks Supporting Member

May 12, 2012
    Santa Cruz Mountains
    i've owned this beauty so i can answer -- it's the hipshot bridge with standard spacing. i think i had it set to 18mm or so. this is one of the greatest Fodera tone monsters i have ever had the pleasure of playing (out of many).

4. kerrycares

kerrycares Lover of God, People , Music and Bass Gold Supporting Member

Jan 17, 2006
    Michigan
    Weight?
    Headstock, back pics?

5. WorktheWood

Mar 27, 2014
    Sorry, I thought I had already added more pics. They're in the first post now.

6. jthigpen

jthigpen

May 18, 2009
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Nice bass. Where is the original bridge? Do you have it?

7. WorktheWood

Mar 27, 2014
    I'm trying to confirm whether it ever had a Fodera bridge or not. I was told by a previous owner that this may actually be the original bridge. I've got an email into Fodera and hope to hear something today. I'll post the results here.

8. WorktheWood

Mar 27, 2014
    I just heard back from Fodera. They said their records from that time aren't the best but it appears that this bridge is certainly not the original and it is likely that the bass was spec'd with gold hardware. I'm not big on gold hardware so I'm glad it's black. For me personally, I don't really care whether it has the Fodera bridge on it or not, the current serves the purpose well, but I understand why someone else might want the Fodera branded bridge. So if anyone is interested in the bass, I'd be willing to purchase the Fodera bridge and will install it.

gkbass13 likes this.