1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Fodera Monarch Standard Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by EyeBoy, Sep 28, 2019.

1. EyeBoy

EyeBoy Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Fabulous! Flame maple top over one-piece swamp ash body. Quartersawn one-piece maple neck (34” scale, 24 frets, 1-9/16” nut) with rosewood board. Gold hardware. Fodera dual-coil pickups with Mike Pope 3-band 18V preamp. Controls are: master volume-vintage tone control stack, blend, bass-treble boost/cut stack, and mid boost/cut. Toggles are single-coil/humcancelling dual-coil selector and active/passive selector. Bass is in mint condition (no scratches, dents, dings) and weighs 8 lbs., 12 oz. Comes with mint condition Fodera case, tools and paperwork. Free shipping in CONUS. Sorry, no trades.

FoderaBod.JPEG

darqmatter, kinopah, NYCBass and 4 others like this.
  2. EyeBoy

Michael Corsini and movinngruvin like this.
  3. WillieB

WillieB Battling Bass Guitar Bulimia since 1975 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    very nice. What year was this made? GLWTS

4. EyeBoy

Sorry, I don't have a definitive answer. There is no 'born on' date in the electronics cavity, nor on any of the Fodera paperwork or on-line registration. I bought it in dead mint condition (as it still is) in 2016.

If it will make a difference to you in buying the bass, I can contact Fodera directly. Please PM me if you'd like to go that route.

5. WillieB

WillieB Battling Bass Guitar Bulimia since 1975 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    no not necessary. Thanks for the additional info.