1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fodera NYC Empire Deluxe 4 NAMM 2011

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sanwin17, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanwin17

sanwin17 Please mommy, you just gotta buy this amplifier. Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Highland Beach, FL
    Up for sale is my Fodera NYC Empire Deluxe. I have a couple of custom basses on order, one is a Fodera, which are getting close to completion. So, I need to raise some cash. This bass was featured at the 2011 NAMM shopw and was drop shipped to me by Fodera at the conclusion of the show.
    Specs: 34" Bolt On, 21 frets, MOP dot inlays, alder with flame maple top, one piece hard rock maple neck, Indian rosewood fb, urethane clear satin finish, Gotoh tuners, Fodera non-locking bridge, 19MM spacing, Fodera NYC 2 band eq, active/passive and coil tap switch, Fodera dual coil pups, gold hardware, Drop D tuner, 9.7lbs. and Fodera teardrop HSC.
    There are a few small dings on the top edge and back of the body but nothing visible from the front. Very little wear otherwise. 20 hours playing time, tops. Neck and frets are near perfect, no visible wear. Fodera is no longer making the NYC line.
    Asking $3,000 but willing to make small allowance for the dings. Ships from Boca Raton FL. CONUS sales only for now. CASH NEEDED, NO TRADES.
    The photos are from Fodera but more pics supplied to interested buyers.
    FoderaNYC2.
    FoderaNYC1.

2. Cool bass

Which Fodera are you having?

3. sanwin17

sanwin17 Please mommy, you just gotta buy this amplifier. Supporting Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Highland Beach, FL
    Imperial II V. I play a 5 almost exclusively.

4. Sithian

Sithian Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2008
    New Jersey
    Bump it up for a friend with a killer Fodera for sale... This bass plays and sounds amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.