1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fodera Retailer Pricing

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ao'connor17, Apr 26, 2010.

1. ao'connor17

ao'connor17

Feb 12, 2007
    Tivoli, NY
    I don't post often, but I read alot. I've been looking at Fodera's alot lately. I love the finger tone on them, Matt Garrison and Victor have awesome finger style tone. If I were to get one, it would most likely be like the holly top monarch on the site. I was wondering how much retailers generally take of the list price on foderas. I was also wondering if it is REALLY worth the money and wait. I'm also looking at carvins, and i was thinking of doing some after market mods (including a pope pre) and trying to get close tone wise. Carvins are also far FAR cheaper.
    Thanks for your help.

2. FunkyMan

FunkyMan

Nov 27, 2007
    For sure it worth every penny you pay, every day you wait! You can't go wrong with a Fodera.. even NYC's models! IMO

3. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    Figure it this way- that Monarch will run you around $9000 without any trouble or many options. Comparing to a Carvin is not even in the same ballpark.

Still interested?

They are incredible instruments, though.