1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fodera Standard Classic Special

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mark Kreamer, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Mark Kreamer

Mark Kreamer

Oct 3, 2019
    Price:
    $4300
    Strings:
    Fodera standard classic special

This is a special run due to the trans cherry burst color and the wood combo of Ash body and Indian rosewood fretboard. I purchased this bass from Sweetwater in July of 2018. I picked this particular bass because the ash body contains beautiful flame and birds-eyes visible through the trans finish. The bass weighs right at 10lbs on my home scale.

This bass has been used in church and in my smoke free home. The only cosmetic issues are surface level scuffs on the pick guard and a few scuffs/small nicks on the back of the body that are difficult to capture in a picture and you really have to study to see in person.

I have upgraded this bass with a 4 band preamp(bass, hi mid, low mid, and treble) making it able to fit in any genre. Also I added a drop tuner on the b string to obtain a low A if needed. I will include the original standard mid pot and b string tuner.

All paperwork, tools, and case are included.

Lower 48 shipping only. No trades please.

If you have an questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    mikewalker likes this.
  2. Bassmantd

Bassmantd

Aug 1, 2015
    Nice

Mark Kreamer likes this.
  3. Mark Kreamer

Mark Kreamer

Oct 3, 2019
    This price includes shipping to lower 48 USA