fodera vs fodera

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by chalie, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Hi guys,

If you about to get just one Fodera bass and you need to choose between 4 strings and 5 strings. (regardless with the cost)
    Given that you already have plenty of different basses of all kind and you are equaly good on playing with 4 or 5.

What would be your choice :help:

Thanks many many
  2. Easy choice... If you have the money and can play both, get the 5 string. You never know when you might need that extra range.
  3. bucky

Dec 29, 2004
  4. geshel

Oct 2, 2001

Why do I keep seeing this?
  5. Easy answer for you, cauz it is a big investment and you don't have the easy answer like when you ask on the Fender bass. Moreover, you don't find it from the local bass stores so you realy can't experience it yourself so getting someone thought is very sensation.
  6. geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    I'm sorry, I don't think you understood my post. I was asking why I see "undefined" in people's posts lately. Admittedly off-topic, but I figured you'd wonder the same thing looking at bucky's post.
  7. primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    if i were going fodera, id either go 4 or 6
  8. jazza42uk

Sep 14, 2001
    Bristol, UK
    Five every time.
  9. Tumbao

Nov 10, 2001
    Fodera Vs Fodera? That is a sweet "problem".
    4st Vs 5st ? I prefer the 5st Fodera.
    This link will help your indecision >
  10. Yes, that was one of the interesting places I have visited but I didn't find the bass that I was recommended. I also got some offers directly from owners after I made this post but it seems to be difficult to exmine each one from these offers.

Thank You guys
  11. Sorry too
  12. What you see off the shelfs, most of Fodera 4s has got either PJ or JJ which I don't realy know what will be the major differnt of this two configuration.

Could anyone give me some idea about it.

Thanks again