1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Fodera Yin Yang Bass (Standard)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ranger_pete, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    I have Fodera Yin Yang Standard (4 String) for sale. It is serial number is 119 (Fodera only makes 60 a year, I think they may be up to 180 total made). This bass has never been gigged, dropped, or abused in any way. It comes with a Fodera hard case and all associated paperwork and tools. I am selling the bass because I bought the big brother to this base, a $12,500 Fodera Yin Yang Deluxe 4 string. I don't need two of the same bass.' US sale only. If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, drop me a line and we can meet for a look. Not looking for trades, sell only.
    If you have any questions, please email. Note: I have my pics on another camera, so I'll be posting them soon. Wanted to post this ASAP. Until I post the pics, I can email them, just drop me an email (ranger4rtb@mac.com). Thanks Pete

Yin Yang Standard Specifications:

Body Wood Options

Alder Body
    Flame Maple with Painted Yin-Yang Top
    Solid Top

Ebony Fingerboard
    1-pc Maple Neck
    Pearloid Dot Inlays
    4095 Nickel Strings

Bolt-On Construction
    34" Scale Length
    4 String Configuration