1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fodera Ying Yang Standard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jeffbassguy, Aug 24, 2012.

1. jeffbassguy

jeffbassguy "Less is more, unless the guitarist sucks"

Feb 4, 2001
    connecticut
    So these have been out for some time and I have read some early reviews and watched some stuff on youtube but I wanted to see how TB'ers are feeling about it now. I am thinking of buying one and have played quite a few Foderas and would like to know how this really stacks up against lets say a Monarch, Emperor, etc. The reviews I see are from places that have skin in the game so to speak so they are biased. Thoughts, opinions, and even forum flaming is welcome lol

2. jeffbassguy

Feb 4, 2001
    connecticut
    thanks static...i did search forums but may have not searched right section...thats called too many IPA's

and now i'm reading your threads from here...dammit I'm gonna end up getting one...there may be a sale on some really nice basses here after I get this one.

3. jeffbassguy

Feb 4, 2001
    connecticut
    and now I just realized after seeing some forum pics you are Todd Richmond..we were at VW bass camp together lol and your on my F/l on fbook. I was kind of quiet that week because I had a newborn and my wife said I needed to go for a bass changing experience and I couldn't really enjoy myself worrying about them. Still was a game changer for me musically so I'm glad I went and i'll be back.