Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

football dreams

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Warwickthumb, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Well the playoffs are over for my team. Good job though boys! I was wondering if any of you who played football in High School or College wished they could play again. I know I do. I played in HS. But i was more interested in music at the time. Of course my coaches never really gave me a chance anyways. I loved being on defense. I never liked playing offense. I loved plowing through that offensive line. Never got a sack though. In Hs i was 6'5 and 275 pounds. And always the biggest guy on the field. I remeber the center saying oh s***. Im going to be 27 this friday. So i guess all hopes are gone. BUt what I wouldnt do to be able to suit up again. I know theres talk about an arena team coming here. How about you guys?

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I play on the weekends with my buddies. Same group of us have been playing for over 15 years. I am going to try out for our local semi-pro team this year. My opinion is obviously slanted, but I think I have a good chance to get on the team.

-Mike